Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sprinkle Shower

About a month ago, I was honored to be asked to help host a "Sprinkle Shower" for a friend. For those of you that are as clueless as me on what a "Sprinkle Shower" was, I Googled it and found this:

A sprinkle shower is a smaller scale baby shower in which guests "sprinkle" the new mom with the little necessities she needs for a new baby. It is not a full blown "shower", but just a light sprinkling of gifts. The baby sprinkle can be used for any children born after the first child. It can also be used for a new mom that already has all of the big items and would like a smaller celebration.

I thought this was a great idea so I couldn't wait to help out. I was in charge of my very first diaper cake! ;o)


The shower was last week and it turned out great! Here are a few photos from her special day.


Invitations and bucket party favors for the kids.





Wishes for Baby cards.



Thanks Jen and Michelle for allowing me to help out! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment