Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Shoplocket

Have you seen this yet? With Shoplocket you can sell anything from anywhere in minutes. How cool is that?! I stumbled across this website a few weeks ago and I meant to share it. I thought it was a great tool for those creative peeps that have items they want to sell but not under the headache of having to set up a store, deal with fees, website maintenance, etc. It's so simple it's crazy! Check it out!




http://www.21times.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/ShopLocket-Sell-anything-from-anywhere-in-minutes-1-e1336355055716.jpg





In other news, I'll be taking a small break from the blogging world. I've already been MIA for a while now, but my time has been preoccupied with some other things. Until those things are taken care of, I'll need to escape the internet world for a while. I'm going to think of it as a mini vacation. ;o) When I come back, I promise I'll have a few fun, visual goodies up my sleeve. Until then, stay classy.


Steph
xxoo















. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment