Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter Treats

I've been thinking about what kind of fun treats I wanted to make this year for Easter. I usually do the standard cake or cupcakes, but I wanted to do something a little different. I heard of this company called Fatty Sundays and they make chocolate dipped pretzels.  I thought they looked amazing, not to mention easy to make, so I thought I'd try it out. And wouldn't you know, they are really easy to make! Shoot, I could start a company making these! There are a ton of similar tutorials all over Pinterest on how to do this so searching there is your best bet.

I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. I have my in-laws coming into town this weekend and I was looking forward to sharing these with them. But let's be honest, I don't think these will last until tomorrow! Anyway, here is what they look like. Delicious!!





Happy Easter!



.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment