Thursday, June 13, 2013

Bachelorette Party Invites

I wanted to post a sneak peak of these SUPER FUN bachelorette Party Invites I created and sent out just recently. I had been on a bunting kick for a while and when I had been searching the information highway for some ideas, I came across someone who made some invitations similar to these. For the love, I cannot remember where I saw these. I want to say Etsy, but it could have been Pinterest. Cause, well yanno, everything is on Pinterest. If you have seen these before, please let me know so I can give rightful credit!!!

Anyway, I wanted to make my own with the colors/theme of the bachelorette party I'm hosting in August. I cannot wait until it all comes together and it actually happens. It will be a few months before I post it all to the blog, but for now, I was able to get a photo before I sent the last one out.

Viva San Francisco!!









.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment