Sunday, July 14, 2013

Three.

My daughter turned the big three a few weeks ago and I wanted to share her birthday party! I prepped a few months in advance and I think it turned out great. I need to keep reminding myself how much work it is putting a party together with a newborn so I'm not stressing out again for her birthday next year. Maybe I shouldn't add so many details to her parties, but I can't help it! It's what I love to do!

Anyway, her theme was "Brooke's Favorite Things 3rd Birthday" and she loved it! I got the inspiration from one of my favorite websites from another party someone had did.

I thought it would be the perfect theme since I've hosted Favorite Things parties for my girlfriends over the last few years. People always love them, so why not do something similar for my daughter's birthday?! Here are a few photos from the party...













Some of her favorite things include: Mac 'n Cheese, blueberries, strawberries, balloons, coloring and cupcakes!



'




This is her I'm totally embarrassed that everyone is singing Happy Birthday to me face.










Invitations - Posh Paperie
Birthday Sign - DIY
Plates, napkins, utensils, straws - Target
Personalized Coloring Pages - Posh Paperie
Cupcakes, Mac 'n Chesse, Cake - DIY
Pinata - Party City
Cupcake favor holders - Etsy - PoshBoxCouture
Large fringe 3 - DIY
Pink baskets - Dollar Store
Photography - Me!




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment